Friday, February 6, 2009

Humiliatrix Phone Sex

*smirk* The best part about being a phone sex humiliatrix is how I can laugh at you pathetic little fucks all day, and all night and it still doesnt get old. I mean just think of how differently your lives couldve turned out if you had a decent set of balls but alas your stuck with two tiny little grapes and a shriveled up vienna sausage. I bet thats totally fucking humiliating going to the gym shower, I bet all the hot and horny studs point at you and laugh, just like how I think its a riot that you would have any chance with a hot phone sex bitch like me. *lol* Keep dreaming loser boy, you have no chance with a hot phone sex humiliatrix like me, the only thing that you could do for me is keep me entertained by laughing at you.


Hunter
1-888-662-6482
Aim: hunterhumiliates
My Phone Sex Website

No comments: