Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Forced Bi Humiliation Phone Sex with Mistress Hunter

Hello little faggot cocksuckers, have you been good little pantyboys, doing what your phone mistress tells you too? Many of you little cum lickers have been calling me asking to be forced into a life of servitude by being made to suck big dicks for money. Want to know what you obedient bitches do with that money? You tribute it all to your ultimate phone humilatrix, (thats me you pathetic fucks). Thats right some of you have sent photos to me of your bruised knees and puffy lips from all the cocks youve been sucking and even a few obient little faggotboys have beat your personal cocksucking goals. Yay for you, you’re the ultimate little humiliated cocksmoking boys. HAH I think its time you went out and found some more dicks to suck, I can never have enough money.

Hunter
1-888-662-6482
Aim: hunterhumiliates
My Phone Sex Website

No comments: