Thursday, January 29, 2009

Humiliatrix Phone Sex with Humiliation Mistress Hunter

All your life youve known your inferior but you could never quite put your finger on the reason why. I mean the laughs and pointing in the locker room at school didnt give it away, and if your still a virgin in your mid-thirtys, thats a very good indication that you have a small little dick. Anything under 7 inches is fucking pathetic, and you wont be able to please any girl (or guy) with anything that small. You might as well sign the contract to be a slave for dick at that point, because what girl would degrade herself by touching a disgusting shriveled up dick like that?
I love humiliating little dicked losers like you, but small penis humiliation phone sex is just one of the many types of phone sex calls I do. I mean what else do you exspect from a hot phone sex humiliatrix like me?

Hunter
1-888-662-6482
Aim: hunterhumiliates
My Phone Sex Website

No comments: