Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Public Humiliation Phone Sex

Nothings more fun than humiliating a little sissyboy by publicly exposing his little secret to the entire world. What is this secret? Well this phone sex pantyboy “N” had a secret fetish for wearing panties, and he wanted me to finally expose him and humiliate publicly. I made him dress up in low-cut tight jeans and a big bright orange thong pulled way up in the back, and I made him go to the mall for this little phone sex fieldtrip *lol* . While he was walking around the mall, every 20 seconds or so he would bend over exposing his little panty secret and he would tell me all the peoples reactions. Oh man you could totally hear as some hot girls in the backround were laughing at this little humiliated pantyboy. He practically creamed in his jeans after the 5th group of girls laughed at him like the panty humiliation slut he is. I love humiliating pantyboys and sissyboys, especially publically. MMM can never get enough of public humiliation phone sex, but then again what phone sex humiliatrix cant?

Hunter
1-888-662-6482
Aim: hunterhumiliates
My Phone Sex Website

No comments: